Monday, December 15, 2008

I hate Minnesota

My parents are still stranded in Minneapolis, waiting for a flight to no where - a.k.a International Falls.

It took me 2 hours and 45 minutes to get to work for a commute that is usually at the most 45 minutes.

It is so cold out that the flourescent lights in my garage would not turn on this morning - and Murphy's Law being what it is - I promptly dropped my keys on the garage floor.

My daughter (while we are stuck in traffic) started whining that it was taking too long to get to school and she was going to miss "chocolate muffin day".

I forgot my daily dose of caffeine this morning - and had to drink a juice box pilfered from my daughter.

I know that last statement has nothing to do with Minnesota, but I didn't want to start a Monday Post.

No comments: